Zero Harm Policy
Scope has a zero Harm Policy onsite and in the workshop
Health and safety management is a highest priority at scope. We firmly believe that safety and health are central to our wellbeing as individuals and that of the company as a whole.
Our employees are our greatest asset – and therefore our responsibility: “every employee at scope should be able to rely on an intact and safe working environment, so that they can return home to friends and family safely.” As a result we do not compromise on health and safety. We look after each other – anytime and anywhere!
ZERO HARM FOR EVERYONE EVERYWHERE
Zero Harm Safety and Training is committed to protecting the health and safety of all employees and ensuring that our activities are not harmful to the environment and the community.
- All accidents can be prevented
- No task is so important that risk of injury to people or damage to the environment is justified; and
- Effective WHS management is a critical foundation for sustainable management.
- Zero harm to people and the environment
- To show leadership in the field of WHS management; and
- To work in a responsible and sustainable manner.
Zero Harm Safety and Training will meet these objectives by:
- Promoting a positive culture based on improving our WHS performance
- Complying with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Eliminating hazards, practices and behaviors that could cause accidents, injuries or illness
- Implementing controls to eliminate pollution and environmental harm
- Providing training and resources for staff to maintain safe systems of work
- Employing contractors who aspire o the same WHS standards; and
- This Policy applies to all sites where Zero Harm Safety and Training is performing work and covers all our activities and services
- This commitment to WHS is our highest priority and will not be compromised.